Monday, June 11, 2012

Riberalta 2

Yes, I did recover my backpack from the airline office downtown upon
my arrival, and yes, my GI is functioning normally again.

My days have settled into a nice pattern of dawn run, meaty breakfast,
Spanish lesson, Eurocup, Spanish homework, meaty dinner, tv, sleep.
Not only have I abandoned vegetarianism for the summer, I can´t even
remember a single meal since I arrived in Riberalta last week that
didn´t have some meet in it. Oddly enough, my newly gained anatomical
knowledge has come in quite handy, and makes eating various organs
less disgusting somehow. I will say that I am not a fan of tripa or
pansa (cow small intestine and stomach) though I did manage to finish
what was served to me.

Well internet time is up. Off to watch France in the cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment