Thursday, July 5, 2012

vehicles

i´m collecting pictures
but never seem to have my camera cord when i get to a computer
i´ve really enjoyed observing the vehicles here
many familiar brands
but with small diesel engines
german buses 
and french sports cars

also some really nice motorcycles as july seems to be the only really cold month

tried to take the same bus home yesterday that I take to the hospital in the mornings, only to find myself in a neighboring town.
I had dosed off and the bus had changed numbers somewhere along the way!
I guess i´ll go back to asking about everything instead of trusting what I read
oh well, the upside was that I found a railroad along which I can potentially run out on the flat side of town

okay, back to spanish studies
should write a post about my project also
okay, all that and more coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment